Using a Bank of The Valley VISA® Check Card is as easy as 1-2-3
Even though your Check Card is NOT a credit card, it works like one when you're shopping. Remember the funds are deducted from your checking account.
- Select "Credit" transaction
- Sign the receipt
- Save your receipt and enter into your check register.
Your Bank of The Valley Check Card is safe, convenient and easy-to-use.
- Safe - You don't have to carry cash or checks
- Convenient - You now have access to millions of merchants and hundreds of thousands of ATMs.
- Easy - Either sign receipt or enter your personal identification number and funds come out of your checking account.
Your Bank of The Valley Check Card works just like your old ATM Card.
When you are at the ATM, just enter your personal identification number, as you always have.