Make a deposit using the camera in your mobile phone!
Remember when you had to come to us to make a deposit?
Not anymore! Bank when and where you want with Mobile Deposit
All you need is a web-enabled phone with a camera.
It's secure, and making a deposit is as easy as taking a picture.
Enroll in Mobile Banking and install the Mobile Banking App today to experience the ease and convenience of mobile deposit
Mobile Deposit Tips
Using our downloadable App, you can now make deposits by simply taking a photo of the front and back of a check.
This new feature is automatically available to all Mobile Banking Customers and no additional enrollment is required. It is only available when using the downloadable App.
To get started, log in to the Mobile Banking App, click “Deposits” and follow the prompts. There are no additional fees included with Mobile Deposit; however standard message and data rates may apply.
Here are some quick tips to help you with this new feature:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit App, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States.
- The check must contain a readable amount, payee name, drawer signature, date, check number, and account number.
- Endorse the back of your check with “For Deposit Only” and your signature.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photo.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when taking your photo. (Trying not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check).
- Take the photo of your check in a well-lighted area by placing it on a solid dark background.
- Position your camera as square to the check as possible to reduce distortion of check.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- There should be no shadows across the check.
- All four corners need to be visible.
- Check should not be blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) must be readable.
- After you take the photo write on the check the date you deposited it and keep your original check for 14 days after deposit.
- Funds deposited before 4:00 P.M. CST will be available the following business day.